Twinspires Promo Code Review – $100 Bonus
Twinspires is the #1 horse betting site on the site and I’ll explain why. Twinspires is owned by Churchill Downs and bettors will have access to every major horse racing track in the USA and abroad. The daily race schedule at Twinspires features tracks from the UK, Canada, South Africa, Ireland and Australia. You can bet on horse races almost 24/7 if you really wanted to try.
$100 Signup Bonus with Twinspires Promo Code “Spooky”
All new customers to Twinspires.com are eligible for a $100 deposit bonus. If you sign up today and place $500 worth of wagers over the next 30 days, they will drop an extra $100 in your account with no strings attached. All you need to do is sign up, make a deposit of at least $25 and place your bets.
You’ll also get to participate in a variety of promotions as you go. One long-term promotion that’s always running is the TSC Elite program. For every $1.00 that you bet on horses, you get 2 points . Whenever you place wagers with Twinspires (online or phone), you earn TSC Elite points. You can then redeem these points for free wagers at Twinspires and for access to handicapping tools and publications. There is also a VIP program for frequent bettors that will give you access to special events at racing tracks, VIP viewing rooms, free wagers online and much more.
Twinspires also has frequent short term promotions for horse betting fans. For example, they host handicapping tournaments, gives away trips to Las Vegas, holds iPad giveaways and so much more.
Five Reasons to Use Twinspires and “Spooky” Promo Code
- Peace of Mind: Twinspires.com is owned and maintained by Churchill Downs Inc, which also controls The Kentucky Derby. Your money is always safe
- $100 Sign Up Bonus: New players that make wagers totaling at least $500 within 30 days of opening their account will get a $100 bonus. Everyone likes free money. If you play online there is no reason not to take advantage of this.
- Free Past Performances: Twinspires allows customers to download Past Performances and when players make just a single wager at the corresponding track the PastPerformances are free of charge. This can save a lot of money in the long run! Wager Cancellation and Conditional Wagering: Let’s say you like Spooky Express (yeah lets have a horse named Spooky in the race) to win the Breeders Cup Classic, but you only want a bet on him if his win odds are 5-1 or higher. Through the conditional wagering feature you will only have action on the race if the horse you select goes off at or above your desired price. Horse racing is all about getting the best value so this is an exceptional service.
- Wager cancellations are supported as well. Wager cancellations allow you to cancel your wagers within a certain amount of time. Sometimes, you can even cancel your wagers after the race has begun and your horse gets off to a bad start. The tracks available to wager upon at Twinspires.com goes far beyond races held at Churchill Downs. Through this site, you are able to access virtually every track across the U.S., plus many international tracks.
- Mobile Wagering: Twinspires is compatible with all mobile devices via its mobile website at m.twinspires.com. The mobile website is formatted for smartphone screens and accepts real money wagers. You can even watch live video on your phone at the mobile website.
Important Factors When Joining an Online Horse Racing Site
The features list at the Twinspires Racebook is amazing.
- View racing form guides
- Access to a ton of statistics including past performance reports from Brisnet,
- Get picks from pro handicappers
- Bettors will also be able to watch live horse racing at Twinspires
- If you miss the race you can watch it in the replays archive.
That’s all well and good, but the most important thing is safety and security.
The site delivers in that area as well. Online horse betting was specifically exempted from anti-gambling legislation in the United States, so Twinspires.com is actually licensed and regulated by the U.S. government. This means you can expect fair betting odds and secure financial transactions.
In Short: If you win money betting at Twinspires, you’ll get paid – no question about it!
On any given day, you may log in to your Twinspires account to see a list of tracks that are hosting racing events. Select a track and a list of races will appear. From there, you can select your race, make your picks and place your bet. In many cases, Twinspires shows the race in real time on its website via streaming video.
Any type of bet that you could place in person is also available online. This includes the standard lineup of win, place and show bets as well as all the usual exotics. Wagers placed online are comingled with bets taken at the track. This comingling of funds results in larger payouts and purses for everyone.
Twinspires has an expansive range of bets as well including win/place/show, exacta, trifecta, superfecta, daily double, pick 3, pick 4, pick 6 and several other exotic bets depending upon the track you’re wagering with. One of the most unique tools that bettors gain access to upon joining Twinspires is the “ProfitLine” tool, which analyzes the horses in a race to determine odds.
Another feature at Twinspires is the huge range of promotions available to handicappers. As soon as you join you have 30 days to wager $500 and if you do you’ll receive a free $100 welcome bonus from Twinspires. There are also handicapping contests with prize pools worth up to $20K+ and there is a great TSC Elite Players Rewards program where you’ll earn loyalty rewards.
Mobile Horse Betting on m.twinspires.com
You don’t have to be at the PC or track to place your bets. If you have a smartphone or tablet and a connection to the internet, visit m.twinspires.com for the mobile-friendly website where you can place real money wagers.
The tracks and wagers are displayed a little differently at the mobile site to make it easier to navigate, choose tracks and structure your bets. You can even watch live video on your phone at the mobile website.
Live Races & Video
Twinspires.com has an awesome live racing and video section. All members (even if you have never made a single deposit) get access to live race feeds at the website. These feeds show the races in real time and stream additional information, odds and stats. If you‘re betting money on horses, you can also use the handicapping tools in the video section.
The video area is not limited to live horse races, though. You’ll also find race replays, horse racing discussions and expert pick videos at Twinspires.com. And remember – this is all free. All you need is a username and password.
Depositing at Twinspires.com
One of the advantages to betting at a licensed betting site is the ease of depositing. You don’t have to worry about blocked credit card transactions or using 3rd party services with high fees, which is common with many offshore sportsbooks. Twinspires accepts a few different deposit and withdrawal methods. The preferred method is called EZMoney, which is a free ACH deposit from your bank account to your betting account. EZMoney works with checking, savings and money market accounts and costs nothing to use. You can deposit anywhere between $25 and $10,000 with this method.
Twinspires accepts credit cards and debit cards. You can deposit with Visa or MasterCard at the website or by calling and giving them your card information over the phone. Online deposits have a maximum transaction amount of $500 and phone deposits can be used for up to $10,000.
Green Dot MoneyPaks are also accepted. These are vouchers that you can purchase at your local grocery store or pharmacy. Just visit Wal Mart or whoever is close, pay for your money pack and then redeem it online. The Green Dot MoneyPak is the easiest way to get physical cash moved to your betting account. Green Dot MoneyPaks can be used for as little as $1 and as much as $1500 per deposit.
You can also deposit via wire transfers, personal checks, money orders or in person at Churchill Downs or the Twinspires.com call center in Kentucky. Visit the Twinspires website for more information about each of these deposit methods.
Reputation and Customer Service
As mentioned earlier, Churchill Down is the official online racebook of Churchill Downs racetrack and is a legal online racebook run in the United States. Therefore, you should expect the same great customer service that you would receive if you were at Churchill Downs on a race day.
You can contact Twinspires via phone from 9am to midnight every day and via email at anytime 7 days a week.
Twinspires is a well-rounded horse racing sites backed by one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. Safety and fairness aren’t even at question here. This place is definitely legit. It’s also comforting to know that you’re playing at a site that operates legally on US soil. No doubt this is a horse wagering company you should join. Let’s face it, they offer everything you could possibly need when it comes to the ponies. Along with the easy to deposit secure and safe cashier section no wonder many choose this company first over anyone else. They overall are a very solid company and it’s hard for any company to compete with them. I think they are probably the number one horse betting site available to you over the internet.
If horse racing is your main thing, Twinspires.com is the most comprehensive choice by a long shot.