Many of the big name jockeys are out of town at Keeneland. Pay attention to Lezcano, Franco and Rosario.
- 1 – CONCERNED – Lezcano/Henning. Major win threat here. Won with ease in career debut with an 81 Beyer. Took off when asked to win by five.
- 3 – HONEY I’N GOOD – Rosario/Asmussen. Second try on turf will be better. Faded at 5 ½ furlongs in turf debut after leading. Exotics.
- 8 – SARATOGA TREASURE – Franco/Donk. Always use this combo together. Horse is 6 of 9 in money on Belmont turf and 4 of 7 at distance.
- 2 – BIG PACKAGE (my nickname) – Franco/Donk. For no other reason than being this combo and it is on the inner turf. Lethal together at a nice price.
- 8 – POER OF PANTER – Lezcano/Rice. Horse had major traffic trouble in career debut. Had nothing left in the tank. Clean trip gets a much better effort. Horse is bred for turf. I always like second time out horses to first timers.
- 9 – HIM SHE KISSES – Bravo/Contessa. Joe Bravo never quits. Horse shows a solid workout 3/107 for career debut. Not a winner, but deep exotics.
- 1 – LA HARA – Rosario/Brown. Never easy going up against winners for the first time, but this is Chad Brown. Horse won by eight in maiden start and did so going wide all the way around. Clean break from the rail and this one could be gone.
- 3 – BOURBON IN MAY – Bravo/Pletcher. He will be closing late in a race full of speed. Use in exotics.
- 7 – LUNDQVIST – Alvarado/Terranova. This is another closer who had been in the money last three races. Horse goes from sprints to a route race, which can be a good angle. Exotics at a price.
Good luck and thanks for horse racing with Dietz!