Doing some very early handicapping. I do not even have the true PP numbers on my form. Pay attention
Race 1 – Turf
- GRAN OLD PAR – Jaramillo/Barboza. Second career start, moves to turf. LION HEART in blood lines.
- RANK AND FILE – ZAYAS/Gulick. Bad start two back, comes back to turf now. Should improve.
- KING OF THE SOUTH – Reyes/Becker. First time starter in a lame field. In here for a reason
Race 2 – Dirt
- TAKE CHARGE DUDE
- TRAVY BOY
Race 3 – Turf
- MADAME MOON – Reyes/Barboza. Trainer hits at 56% off the claim and stretches out after closing at mile.
- CHEROKEE SOUND – Saez/Ward – Bullet work coming in. Improves with each race. Top 3
- INEDATEQUILA – Xazquez/Maker. Second career start. Deep closer who should improve off the 50 Beyer in debut.
Race 4 – Turf
- UNCLE GEORGE – Irad/Clement
- CARIBBEAN GOLD – Saez/Perkins. Third race of the form cycle. Solid 71 Beyer last out. WIll be closing in this 5 furlong sprint. Must use.
- ALLEGEDLY PERFECT – Vazquez/Fawkes. Jumped 19 Beyers trying turf for first time. He improves off that and this one is legit.
Race 5 – Dirt
- NO SE VENDE
- TOONIE LOONIE
- TALKTHETALK – MOST LIKELY TO WIN
Race 6 – Dirt
- SWING WEST
- FRIED RICE KING
Race 7 – TURF
- LIL BIT DANGEROUS – Bravo/Biancone – Delmar shipper drops in class huge.
- ELITE APPEAL – Davis/Plesa. I do not think this ones wins, would have to improve huge, but deep exotics are legit.
- STRELLA'S WAR – Saez/ Brisset. Rate and close horse. Should have the speed needed to come late.
Race 8 – Dirt
- LOVELY LADY LEXI – We won with this horse last out. Major player
- DANCING DESTROYER
Race 9 – Dirt
- SO LONG CHUCK
Race 10 – Dirt
- TONALIST SHAPE – Major player.
- VIGILANTES WAY
- DREAM MARIE _ I wish we had a different jockey on this horse.
Good luck and thanks for horse racing with Dietz!