Race 1 – Turf
- 1 – MAGICAL MIKE – I learn something new each day. I learned over the past week that horses who go from open maiden races to special maiden races at (12.5 -10.5) is a major, major drop. Comparing semi- pro ball player to a class c league. With that being said, this is what this horse is doing. No wonder the morning line is 2-1.
- 3 – JACK BEANSTALK – Saez/Casse. Horse has been in the money past three at this level. Will not win, but exotics.
- 6 – HONOR THIS – Meneses/Yates. Second race off the layoff (put on shelf 3/19) came closing for third in return at a higher level. I am always a believer is second off the layoff. Will be a huge price.
Race 2 – Dirt
- 1 – RED FOG
- 2 – SHE LOVES ME
- 7 – DIZZY SIGHT – Major drop in class. Gaffalione rides. Goes turf to dirt for the tighten.
Race 3 – Turf
- 4 – MAYITO – Gaffalione/Joseph. Been in the money 3/4 at distance. Beyer's are tops in this low level field.
- 8 – CLIFTON PARK – Saez/Romans. Another drop on class horse can rate and close, tries turf for third time in a row. Exotics only.
- 11 – DECLARE UNION – Rodriquez/Delgado. Third career start. Both races had troubles trips. Hoping a better ride gets this one up for piece. Exotics.
Race 4 – Dirt
- 2 – ONE HOT DRAMA – Zayas/Brownie. Will be on the front end. Will have to hold on, but cuts back in distance after leading all the way at 6 furlongs last race to only fade hard in end to get 4th.
- 3 – DANCING DESTROYER – Turf to dirt for the sprint. Speed of the speed here. Will be tough.
- 7 – REITERATE – Gaffalione/Casse. Big drop in class. Leading rider. HIghest Beyer's in the field.
Race 5 – Turf
- 3 – MORE THAN USUAL – Gafalione/Joseph. Second career start, will improve. Shows bullet work,1/31 for this race. Can rate and close in a race with speed.
- 5 – RATIFY – Rosario/Plesa. Horse came in second at this level last out. Third race of form cycle. Bred out of CONSTITUTION. Should do well.
- 12 – STRONG HEADED – Meneses/Gonzalez. Had a huge closing kick. Should fall back early and roll late. Concern will be clean trip running late. Second time out. Exotics big price
- 13 – CHOCOLATE BAR – On the AE list. This one gets in use in all wagers.
Race 6 – Dirt
- 5 – THREE DEEP – Exotics
- 6 – W W CANDY – Better effort second career start.
- 9 – QUIET COMPANY – Turf to dirt for the sprint. Will be tight.
- 10 – EMBRACE MY UNCLE- Route to sprint. Will have stamina.
Race 7 – Turf
- 1 – FLASH PASS – Jaramillo/De La Cerda. We bet this horse his last race and he got second. Sticking with.
- 2 – MONEY RIDE – Zayas/Lerman. Changes barns. This horse ran in a 80K optional claim last race and for third. Won race prior in 50K claim. Drops in for lowest level yet.
- 6 – KING OF THE RANCH – Saez/Maker. Been steady at this level. Exotics.
Going against the 4 and 5 in this race even though on had Gaffalione riding and the other Rosario. Gaffaliones horse is a first time turfer and I think Rasario's horse bounces off the 32 Beyer jump.
Race 8 – Turf
- 4 – SPINNING KITTEN – Rodrigquez/ Wolfson. Taking a shot with this long shot who can rate and close. Exotics. only.
- 5 – VOLUBILE – Gaffalione/Hess. Closing horse trained by a lethal trainer. He will have the speed to get this race to his pace. WINNER
- 7 – PREACHER MARSEE – Saez/Miller – Huge Beyers for this field. Been in the money 3/4 career starts. Bullet work coming in 1/10. Exotics.
Race 9 – Dirt
- 2 – YOUNGEST OF FIVE
- 4 – MORETTI
- 5 – ADMIRE
Very tough race. Check the board.
- 3 – PASSION FACTOR – Landros/Brisset. Second time out. Was improving in stretch in debut. Also paid $235,000 for this horse.
- 5 – MIGHTY ROAD – Gaffalione/Brown. Good to see Gaffalione earning Chad Brown mounts. Paid $1,000,000 for this horse out of QUALITY ROAD. Know it can run all day.
- 8 – ACT LIKE ARTIE – Rosario/ Maker. Can't ignore these two. Horse is out of a great turf sire in ARTIE SCHILLER. Third race of the from cycle. Exotics.