- 7 – AMERICAN GODDESS. Johnny V/Ward. Wesley Ward loves to have his horses fire first time out. Major win threat. Sire is AMERICAN PHAROAH.
- 10 – COIN THE PHRASE. Paco Lopez/Toner. This horse has speed to burn. As you know Paco Lopez has great front end riding style. Look for this one to try to go wire to wire. Exotics.
- 11- FEELING FUNNY. Irad Ortiz/Casse. Another AMERICAN PHARAOH offspring. This horse is second time out. As you know, horses improve the most second time out.
This should be a good betting race. High odds here in a large field.
- 5 – FLOWMOTION. Irad Ortiz/Cibelli. Rider change makes all the difference. Horse ran in 50k or more allowance races prior to last race (16k) he was in second ready to make his move when he vied wide on the turn and lost all chances. Repeat at this level again with Irad in the saddle makes him tough.
- 7 – HOT AND HEAVY. Sanchez/Gonzalez. Horse can rate and close. Running at his best distance where he is 12/17 in the money. Use in exoitcs.
- 12 – RIVER EVANGELIST. Paco Lopez/ Rivelli. This horse has a nice outside post. Here is the thing, this horse can rate and close like a freight train. There is some major speed in this race. As much as I praise Lopez for his front running style, he is just as lethal closing on the TURF! Use in all wagers at a nice price. Trainer hits at 65% with horses off layoff.
- 1 – NORTH BRAODWAY. Johnny V/Chad Brown. Paid $750,000 for this horse. Chad places his horses very well and this one looks to be so going up against horses who have several failed attempts each to break maiden.
- 4 – ELLE M' A SOURI. Gaffalione/ DeVaux. Horse drops down to lowest maiden race yet after coming in second last two races at 85k maidens. Gaffalione is tough on turf and this one will be closing very well in final strides. Exotics.
- 7 – TAPIT TO RIDE. Saez/Pletcher. Third race of the form cycle for this son of TAPIT. They stretch this one out to 1 1/16 after being game at 1 mile first two starts. Exotics.
Good luck and thanks for horse racing with Dietz!