2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Sponsored by America's Cardroom
Qualify for the 2017 PCPC
If you aren't wanting to spend money to buy your package, you need to play poker at Americas Cardroom to “win” your entry and trip! Starting on June 18th, ACR will be holding satellite tournaments every single Sunday at 6 PM. They will be giving out a minimum of 5 packages each week. These packages are worth up to $4,100 so it's WELL WORTH PLAYING. Satellite tournament entry is $50+$5 each Sunday, or you can accumulate points throughout the week to earn a satellite seat.
The Spooky team had so much fun at last year's Punta Cana Poker Classic — we are going to do it again! This time, we hope you are joining us as well.
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic, sponsored by Americas Cardroom, dates are set for October 24 through October 30, 2017. The event will once again be held at the luxurious Melia Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
You have two ways to join us. Simply buy your seat and trip for $4,100 OR win your trip by playing in the Sunday satellite events starting mid June.
According to the PCPC spokesperson Michael Harris,
“We’re thrilled to return to the Melia Caribe Tropical for the second year in a row and send players to the 8th-annual Punta Cana Poker Classic. If you joined us last year and can’t wait to secure your seat, you can buy a deluxe all-inclusive package for $4,100 at PuntaCanaPokerClassic.com right now.”
Let's take a look at what the 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic package includes:
- $1,500+150 buy-in to the Main Event with $500,000 Guaranteed! The 2016 winner, Eduards Kudrjauceus, took home a cool $143,675 in first place prizes.
- 6 nights accommodations, double occupancy, at the 5-Star Melia Caribe Tropical Punta Cana from October 24th through 30th. The Spooky team will be here. If you make it, we would love to join up with you, sip a couple drinks at the adults only pool area or out along the beach!
- Welcome party access: See ya there! The ACR team does it right!
- Round-trip airport transportation (PUJ Airport only)
- All-Inclusive premium food and beverage: Is there anything better than an all-inclusive trip? The food is good! The drinks are cold!
- Welcome gift bag
- 24-hour premium room service.
- Free golf: Spooky showed us all how to play last year. Knup is looking for revenge in 2016.
- Five $50 Resort Credit tickets to spend on spa (per room)
- 24/7 VIP Support Line
- Hotel taxes included
The Poker Action
First things first, the Main Event is a Vegas-style tournament that has a $500,000 guaranteed prize pool. You can truly win life changing money in this event.
But, over the entire week there is so much more poker to be played. There are cash games, Sit ‘n Go tournaments, Sit ‘n Go 2.0 tournaments, and more! The poker room is hopping all week long so come enjoy some poker to go with your all inclusive vacation.
ACR does a great job of balancing the “vacation” with the “tournament”. The schedule allows for plenty of beach, drinks, pool, sports betting and more!
You can read all about the 2016 Punta Cana Poker Classic here.